since its establishment in 1998 actively works in SRHR field. MA ensures accessibility of information and services regarding SRHR. research monitoring advocacy and awareness raising activities are used as main instruments to subsist the implementation of programs.
- Promotes development of volunteers, youth activists, young leaders and ensure their involvement in the different type of activities and campaigns planned by the organization
- Promotes of formal and informal education on Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights
- Provides access to High quality sexual and reproductive health services and modern technologies
- Ensures Improvement of socio-economic and Legal political environment in Georgia regarding the Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights including promoting fulfillment of international commitments implemented by the government
- Supports development of community group
Association HERA XXI is associate member of IPPF (International Planned Parenthood Federation)